One more skinnable component I created a while ago while I was learning to write skinnable components. It pulls a list of recent images uploaded to Flickr, with the ability to search by tag or user id. The component uses a list skin part, meaning you will need to work with an existing skin in order to preserve the list skin part assignment.
Click on the image to view the swf.
I went with a refrigerator magnet theme. If you’re lucky, you may be seeing another skin from Tara.
You can download the FXP here.
Details after the jump.
- Loading: The component is loading the feed, and has not yet added the first image to the thumbnails list
- Active: The component is displaying image thumbnails
- Fault: An error has occurred while loading the flickr feed
- Disabled: The component is disabled (this is uncommon)
- Add Photo Delay Ms (RichText): Delay between adding new photos to the list, in milliseconds
- Max List Size (Rich Text): Maximum number of thumbnails to display in the list
- User Ids (Rich Text): Comma separated user ids used to filter the feed (optional)
- User Tags (Rich Text): Comma separated user tags used to filter the feed (optional)